- An upbeat form of dance that teaches technique, enhances flexibility and strength, and includes many jumps and turns.
- An energizing class incorporating the new styles of music videos and street dance.
- A combination of gymnastics and dance, focusing on improving flexibility and strength.
- Musical Theatre
- A combination of dance, acting and singing.
- Kinderdance and Primary Classes
- Designed for our youngest students, these classes allow children to explore creativity and develop a technical foundation in a stress free enfironment. These classes introduce the basics of dance through creative play at the same time teaching them the social setting and aspects of dance.
- The core of dance, this dance form focuses on improving the strength and technique of the dancer. A great class to take to help out in your other dance forms.
- A rhythmical discipline that uses different styles to work on technical footwork.
- Combo Classes
- Great classes for children to incorporate more than one dance form within 45 minutes. Includes, jazz/ballet, tap/ballet, hip-hop/ballet, and acro/ballet
- A contemporary dance form combining the likes of ballet and jazz. Dancers must have previous experience in lyrical or in both Ballet and Jazz.
- Come fly with us! Aerial silks combines dance and circus elements that will improve your flexibility, strength and coordination.
Pre-teen and Teen classes are for teens who have less than 2 years experience in that discipline.
If you are registering online and the class you are registering for has a password, please call the studio for level recommendations.
You can view the class instructors online starting in June.
Acro Levels - If you are an IR Student who is not currently taking acro or if you're new to the studio and interested in acro, please call the studio to arrange an assessment with one of our instructors.
Adv Levels - You must take Ballet and Jazz and be invited to participate in these classes.
Dance Company - by invitation only. If you are interested in these classes, please call the studio for more information.